The Plan Is a Sovereign, Purposeful Move of God Himself

Ezekiel 36:24-29
1. “I will take you out of the nations…”
2. “I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land…”
3. “I will sprinkle clean water on you and you will be clean…”
4. “I will cleanse you from all your impurities…”
5. “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you…”
6. “I will remove you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh…”
7. “I will put My Spirit in you and move you to follow My decrees and be careful to keep My laws…”
8. “I will save you from your uncleanness…”
9.
It is true that we don’t deserve for God to do this for us. But for the sake of His holy name, He
will do it. He wants the nations to know that He is the Lord who keeps His covenants.

~Excerpts from Israel’s Prophetic Destiny by Jill Shannon

Posted on Facebook by Intercessors Philippines


This entry was posted on 5:05 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: