It's a revival of the very first worship song I remember from 1993 during the CIA days in Mangaldan. Brings back awesome memories for me as a baby Christian.

With it's music, for me it sends me the same as the message of "Dati Rati" by Gary Valenciano of  Remembering your first love - Revelation 2:1-7

For You Alone
You are the peace that guards my heart
My help in times of need
You are the hope that leads me on 
And brings me to my knees
For there I find you waiting and there I find relief
So with all my heart I'll worship
And unto you I'll sing
 For you alone deserve all glory
 For you alone deserve all praise
 Father we worship and adore you
 Father we long to see your face
 For you alone deserve all glory
 For you alone deserve all praise
 Father we love you and we worship you this day
 
Happy Music Monday to everyone! 




This entry was posted on 3:41 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: