Prayer For Finances

Father, In JESUS Name, I bind all demons that would cause me to have job failure or money failure. I bind all demons that would keep me from receiving all money, possessions, inheritance, jobs, promotions, bonuses or raises that are rightfully mine. In JESUS Name, I command the demons to return these to me sevenfold. Father, I ask that you send your angels out to gather these and bring them to me in JESUS Name. I loose the blessings of Deuteronomy 28 upon me in JESUS Name. Amen. (Note: having unicorns in your home or an Italian Horn can cause finance problems. This can be statues or anything else.


This entry was posted on 5:14 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: